MUSEUM ARCHIVES OF CALELLA
of Josep M. Codina and Bagué, was founded with the initiative of a group of neighbours in 1959 who had a special interest in the assets of Calella. They dedicated and devoted themselves to research, to disseminate and preserve all materials and documents of this city. The museum has grown thanks to the municipal contributions of different institutions and families in the village.
It includes the Gallart gallery, a pharmacy dating from the early twentieth century, the reproduction of an old kitchen and a permanent exhibition with more than 15,000 heritage objects such as minerals, fossils, pottery, craft tools, documents, clothing, embroidery and a lot more.